The 8 passions of my life support my mission:
1. Faith – All praise to God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing. Ephesians 4:3
2. Family – My family is the bedrock of all I am and all I will be. I am committed until my dying day to my family’s stability and growth.
3. Leadership – I aspire to be a servant leader; following the example of Jesus to place the needs of others before my own and help people develop and perform to their maximum potential.
4. Health – I have adopted a lifestyle committed to Eating Smart, Exercising and Playing Hard.
5. Constant Improvement – I am devoted to an ongoing effort of learning, discovery and listening to diverse ideas, concepts and embracing new technologies. My goal of always having the courage of being able to courageously change or try something new to continuously improve and grow.
6. Financial Security – I am dedicated to living within my means, focused on making financial decisions that result in (1) security for my family and (2) the building of God’s Kingdom through the giving of tithes & offerings.
7. Fun – I am committed to injecting fun into all phases of my life, and resisting the temptation to take myself too seriously.
8. Baseball – I am a devoted fan of the “National Pastime” and my favorite team the Atlanta Braves.